What's happening in the Legislative Assembly?
What we’re doing
Info on what your representatives are doing in the Legislative Assembly can be hard to find and use. We’re trying to make it easier.
What they’re talking about
The latest Legislative Assembly transcript is from May 25th, when the word of the day was indigenous. These are the topics that were discussed that day.
- Oral Questions
- Minister’s Statement 70-18(3): Introduction Of The Petroleum Resources Strategy
- Minister's Statement 71-18(3): Cannabis Public Education And Awareness Update
- Minister's Statement 72-18(3): Indigenous Languages Action Plan
- Minister's Statement 73-18(3): 2018 Arctic Winter Games Congratulations
- Recognition of Visitors in the Gallery
- Indigenous Participation In Arctic Policy Framework
- Small Community Employment
- Union Of Northern Workers Negotiations
- Highway 1 Road Safety
- Marriage Of Underage Minors
- Royal Military College Engineering Partnership
- Ingraham Trail Improvement Progress
- Ministerial Mandate Priorities
- Fort Mcpherson Housing Needs
- Slave Geological Province Road
- Recognition of Visitors in the Gallery (Reversion)
- Question 291-18(3): Indigenous Participation In The Arctic Policy Framework
- Question 295-18(3): Quarrying Fees And Royalties
- Tabled Document 183-18(3): NWT Petroleum Resources: A Path To Northern Benefits And Energy Security
- Tabled Document 184-18(3): NWT Indigenous Languages Action Plan: A Shared Responsibility 2018-2022
- Tabled Document 185-18(3): Public Service Annual Report 2016-2017
- Tabled Document 186-18(3): News Release Dated May 24, 2018: Tlicho Leadership Supports Tlicho Workers In Potential Layoff
- Motion 16-18(3): Smoking In Vehicles With Minors Present
- Bill 19: An Act To Amend The Revolving Funds Act
MLAs on TwitterTweets from @ OpenNWT/mlas
Help us improve OpenNWT
Please only include contact information if you would like to hear back.