What's happening in the Legislative Assembly?
What we’re doing
Info on what your representatives are doing in the Legislative Assembly can be hard to find and use. We’re trying to make it easier.
What they’re talking about
The latest Legislative Assembly transcript is from May 24th, when the word of the day was climate. These are the topics that were discussed that day.
- Oral Questions
- Members Present
- Minister's Statement 179-18(3): Celebrating 40 Years and National Recognition
- Minister's Statement 180-18(3): Memorandum of Understanding - One Regulatory Framework for All Nursing Professionals.
- Recognition Of Visitors In The Gallery
- Climate Crisis
- World Climate Change Day
- Climate Change Crisis
- Climate Action
- Northwest Territories Agriculture Strategy
- Coerced and Forced Sterilization
- Hay River High-Rise Fire
- Climate Change Activism and Youth
- Food Security in Nunakput
- Tim Brown Eulogy
- Question 712-18(3): Climate Change
- Question 713-18(3): Climate Change Impacts on Infrastructure
- Question 714-18(3): Climate Change Action Plan
- Question 715-18(3): Climate Change Crisis
- Question 716-18(3): Coerced and Forced Sterilization
- Question 717-18(3): Housing Plan for Hay River High-rise Fire Evacuees
- Question 718-18(3): Nutrition North and Cost of Living in Nunakput
- Question 719-18(3): Support for Green Energy Technologies
- Question 720-18(3): Environmental Assesment following Hay River Highrise Fire
- Tabled Document 425-18(3): Report of Special Warrants Issued (March 15 to May 22, 2019)
- Tabled Document 426-18(3): Follow-up Letter for Oral Question 693-18(3): Positive Feedback for Health and Social Services
- Tabled Document 427-18(3): Letter dated May 21, 2019 from Village of Fort Simpson regarding Impacts of Low Water Levels Affecting Ferry Operations
- Consideration In Committee Of The Whole Of Bills And Other Matters
- Report Of Committee Of The Whole
- Orders Of The Day
MLAs on TwitterA Twitter List by OpenNWT
Help us improve OpenNWT
Please only include contact information if you would like to hear back.